What is Peacock TV?
Streaming media and services have become the topmost source of entertainment. Now there are various other alternatives of cable TV available in the market. So you don't need to rely on the mess of wires and cable in order to get access to your favorite shows, movies, or channels. You can get all of it by installing an application and subscribing to it. The most famous streaming platforms are YouTube TV, Telemundo, HBO max, Hulu TV, Netflix, and Apple TV. Apart from this, Peacock TV is also one of the most popular services, due to its unmatchable features and affordable prices.
Peacock TV is a streaming service owned and operated by NBCUniversal. It was launched in the year 2020 and had been catering to all viewers' needs in the most effective way. It has an impressive collection of sports, movies, and shows, which the users can watch by choosing the most suitable subscription plan or free plan. Peacock TV comes with various plans and pricing options. Its features and top-notch content have led 10 million people to subscribe to Peacock TV's premium plan till May 2021.
Before you go on watching your favorite content like WWE, the office, Olympics, and more on Peacock TV, you will need a subscription to it for premium content. You can get your desired subscription plan by signing into it from its official website. Here are some of the features of Peacock TV that you should know before choosing or installing Peacock TV:
Plans and Pricing
There are three different types of streaming packages offered by Peacock TV. You can choose the one which is most suitable for you and also fits your budget.
Peacock TV Free: You can get access to some of Peacock TV's content by choosing the free package. This package has no restrictions on ads, so you will be interrupted by ads in between your streaming. Another limitation of this plan is that it lets you stream only half of the available content on Peacock TV.
Peacock Premium With Ads: With this plan, you get full access to the Peacock library. It roughly amounts to 20,000 hours of movies, shows, and TV. The only limitation of this plan is that it includes commercial breaks. So your watching experience might be degraded a bit due to the intervention of ads in between your streaming. You can get this plan for $4.99 per month, or if you want to boost your savings, you can go for a yearly subscription. It will cost you $50 per year.
Peacock Premium Without Ads: Peacock Premium Plus is best for the ones who want to enjoy their streaming without any ads in between. You will be barred from any intervention and will get full access to the Peacock TV content with this plan. However, to get a subscription to this plan, you need to pay a higher subscription price equal to $10 per month or $100 per year.
Peacock TV is accessible on almost any device, So you can easily install and stream content on it at your convenience. The devices that support Peacock TV include Apple TV, smart TVs, iPhone, Samsung tv, Android tv, Chromecast, and Xbox. However, to install Peacock TV on streaming devices like Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k, you can install a third-party app through which you will be able to install Peacock TV.
How to Install Peacock TV on Firestick
Peacock TV has various features to offer to all its subscribers. You can get access to all of it by installing Peacock on your device. Peacock TV is available to be downloaded in the United States, and now subscribers from the UK and Ireland can also install this streaming service on their devices with ease.
However, unlike the traditional Cable TV, you do not need to equip yourself with specific requirements before installing Peacock TV. If you own an Amazon Fire TV Stick, you can easily get many streaming apps on it. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps.
Previously, the users needed to sideload the Peacock TV app on their Amazon Fire TV Stick. But now, the installation process has become easier. You can directly download the application from the Amazon App Store in a few clicks.
You will get two options by which you can install Peacock TV. The first is directly from the Amazon App store, and the second is by sideloading it through the Downloader App.
How To Install Peacock TV on Firestick From The Amazon Store?
Installing Peacock TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick directly from the Amazon App Store is a very simple process. This method is only applicable to people who are in the US. Peacock TV is amongst some of the best apps for the Amazon Fire TV Stick in the official Amazon App Store. Here is a complete guide for you to get it on your Amazon devices:
- Switch on your fire tv stick device, and from the home screen, go to “Find.”
- With your Alexa remote, select “Search.” Type Peacock TV over there using the virtual keyboard or the voice option on your remote. Peacock TV will appear in the suggestions.
- You will spot Peacock TV under the Apps and Games section on your screen. For that, you might need to scroll down.
- Once you find the app, click on the download or get an option by using the firestick remote. Wait for the installation to get completed.
- After the installation has finished, you can launch Peacock TV and watch peacock tv to enjoy your favorite content without any hassle.
How To Sideload Peacock TV on Fire TV Stick
Peacock TV is not accessible in all countries and locations. This necessitates sideloading Peacock TV on the devices. In case you reside in an area that does not have access to Peacock TV, you can follow a few simple steps to sideload:
In order to sideload Peacock TV on your fire tv devices like Amazon fire tv stick, fire tv cube, and firestick lite, you need to first enable the “Apps from unknown sources” option. Enabling this option will let you install applications to your Fire TV Stick from any third-party source. To enable this option, you need to follow the given steps:
- First, go to the settings of your Fire TV Stick.
- Here, you will have to find and select the “My Fire TV” option.
- Search and choose the developer options.
- Find the “Apps from unknown sources” option and enable it by clicking on it!
- A new pop-up will appear where you will have to select the Turn on option.
After you are done with enabling the “Apps from unknown sources”‘ option, now you can install the downloader app and continue with the process.
- To use the downloader app, you will have to install the Downloader App. Search for it from the Amazon App Store. For that, either use the virtual keyboard or voice controls.
- Once the downloader app is installed successfully, enter the download link of Peacock TV. You can find this link by visiting their parent website, or typing in misfitmods.com/apks2 to find Peacock TV from the download list. Please note using the parent site is always safer and securer – Cord Cutters Anonymous does not recommend installing APKs from third-party websites as they may contain malware or viruses that can infect your device.
Note: If you are using the Downloader app for the first time, you might see many prompts on the screen. You can dismiss those to continue installing Peacock TV.
- Click on the “go” option after you have entered the link.
- With an adequate internet connection, Peacock TV APK will get downloaded in a few minutes. It will then appear on the installation screen.
- Select the install option, and then wait for it to finish. You might want to clear the space after Peacock TV has been installed by deleting the Peacock TV APK. You can do this by opening the Downloader App and deleting the APK from there.
- Afterward, click on “Open” to launch it.
Now you are all set to enjoy live tv, live sports, tv shows, and much more. Simply sign in and go for the subscription plan that is most suitable for you.
Once you have the Downloader app installed on your firestick, it is easy to jailbreak your firestick and to install Kodi using Downloader.
How To Update Peacock TV on your Firestick?
The auto-update option of your Firestick will not work on sideloaded Peacock TV because it is not downloaded from the official Amazon app store. In order to update the app, you will need to follow the given steps:
- The first step is to uninstall the Peacock Tv app. After this, simply just follow the same steps that you did while sideloading the app on your Firestick for the first time.
- Use the downloader app and enter the updated downloading link of the Peacock Tv app.
- The updated Peacock TV app will be downloaded, which then you can install and start streaming.
For all the Fire TV users, here is a complete guide on how to update Peacock TV on your Firestick.
Peacock TV is one of the most popular streaming services. You can get access to your favorite movie, show, or channel by subscribing to it. Peacock TV is compatible with many devices, so you can install it easily and have an excellent watching experience no matter what device you own.
We have provided full information regarding the features and installation process of Peacock TV on Firestick devices. Still, if you have any doubts related to it, you can visit our website at https://cordcuttersanonymous.com/.